In 1968, Preston Woodworking became the first provider of pre-manufactured counter tops in the southeast. The first 32mm cabinet production line was implemented in 1984 and in that same year Preston Woodworking was recognized as a Certified Corian Fabricator. The solid surface division was separated in 2000 in order to sustain growth and manufacturing efficiency. A state of the art stone fabrication facility was opened in 2007 with the ability to fabricate and install the complete range of granite, quartz and solid surface counter top materials. All cutting, edge profile work, and polishing are performed by CNC machinery resulting in the highest level of accuracy and quality obtainable.
- Our knowledgeable customer service staff is available to answer all your questins and help you make informed decisions. We can help with:
- Materials and Colors
- Edge Profiles
- Edge Profiles – Builder’s Schematics
- Backsplash Options
- State of the art machinery and equipment
- Our machinery resources are complemented by highly trained designers and skilled craftsmen.
- Professional installation of everything we make
- We use only superior materials and suppliers.
We also maintain a 4000 square foot showroom at our Walnut Street facility. Over 50 colors of granite slabs and twenty-five colors of quartz are in stock and available for public viewing and selection. We invite you to visit us at our showroom or to contact us with any questions regarding your counter top needs.